Raghunter X Decks: The Snapchat Takeovers
We all know and love Decks on the Beach, our Friday ritual destination to dance the night away at Sporting Club Beach.
THIS FRIDAY IS THE CLOSING PARTY! Can you believe summer is over already? Here is the event page for the closing party.
As you've probably seen previously, Raghunter has teamed up with Decks on the Beach for the last two parties to feature their Snapchat takeovers. We've featured Elsa Osta and Bashar Assaf so far - we hope you've had some fun with them while they snapped the night away!
This Week's Takeover: Olga Habre
We sat down with her for a quick 10-question interview so you can get to know her better before you catch her at Decks this Friday.
// 10 Questions with Olga Habre //
1. You and Snapchat are like:
The evil queen in Snow White and her mirror. I look way better on Snapchat.
2. Favorite filter on Snapchat?
At the risk of causing a collective eye roll, the Coachella flower wreath.
3. Favorite local fashion designer?
4. Favorite city in the world to shop local designers?
5. A fashion item in your closet you’d never give away, not even for a million dollars:
I have a few vintage items that used to belong to my grandmother and my mom's she wore when she was younger. Fashion trends always come back and I have originals.
6. Worst fashion trend of 2016?
For some reason everything is made of polyester now. It's so gross.
7. That Bashar Assaf Fall'16/17 hoodie made you feel like:
8. Raghunter is my:
Fashion consultant in times of need.
9. Partying at Decks is:
A Beirut summer tradition.
10. After leaving the party at Decks: hotdog or burger?
I'm a Zaatar w Zeit girl. Labne and olive oil is miraculous!
Olga Is Wearing
Olga is wearing an outfit from Bashar Assaf's latest Fall/Winter 2016-2017 collection.
All Photography by Tony Elieh.